Admin Assistant / Client Concierge
Job Title: Administrative Assistant/Client Concierge
Job Type: Remote
Company: Joshua Jordan CPA Inc
About Us: We are a tax advisory company for service-based businesses seeking a dedicated and organized individual to join our team as an Administrative Assistant/Client Concierge. Our ideal candidate is someone with a high follow-through score on the Kolbe A assessment, indicating a natural inclination to organize, maintain systems, gather specific information and follow protocols.
- Project Management: Oversee and manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring they are completed in a timely manner and follow established procedures.
- Administrative Support: Provide administrative support to the team, including scheduling meetings, managing calendars, document intake, and corporate compliance.
- Document Workflows: Create, update, and maintain standard operating procedures.
- Process Improvement: Fix things that bug you (check out 2 Second Lean for inspiration).
- Communication: Communicate effectively with clients and team members to respond to all client questions in a timely manner and ensure projects are completed accurately and on time.
- You love people, and want good things for them.
- You follow through and make sure that things get done.
- You like to bring ideas to life and make them real and tangible (don't worry, you won't have to come up with all the ideas).
- You bring order and consistency with you wherever you go.
- You communicate clearly.
- You want to learn and grow.
- You're comfortable using technology and learning new software applications.
- You have a private work area with a reliable internet connection.
- Hourly base pay $18-$20
- 401k with matching contribution
- Performance incentives
How to Apply
Follow these instructions carefully to demonstrate your attention to detail.
This is quite literally a test, and your application will be discarded without explanation if you don’t follow the instructions (and we’d hate to see that happen to you).
It shouldn’t be hard, unless you’re rushing or details just aren’t your thing. Deep breaths. You’ve got this!
Step 1: Watch the video job description above
Step 2: Create a transcript of the video
Step 3: Submit your resume and your transcript of the video (both in PDF format) to [email protected] with the subject line “Administrative Assistant”.
Step 4: Bonus Points (optional) - Attach a copy of your Kolbe A Index report as a PDF. This is not required (and we're not offering to reimburse the cost of the assessment if you haven't already taken it), we just think it provides useful information for building effective teams.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Not quite the right position for you, but know someone who might be a great fit?
Click below to share this opportunity!