Joshua A. Jordan, CPA – Tax Planning
Attention: Startup & Small Business Owners and Self-Employed Individuals
- Do you ever feel scared or guilty about spending money or investing because you don’t know how much you’ll owe in taxes, and if you’ll have enough money to pay?
- Are you tired of missing out on all the tax breaks that you hear your friends brag about because you didn’t know about them?
- Has your life changed in a major way (started a new business, had a baby, bought a house, etc.), and you don’t know how it will affect your taxes?
- Have you ever been frustrated to receive a bill from your tax preparer, but no advice on how to reduce your taxes?
- Have you ever gone to a “tax-planning” meeting, and all they did was tell you what you’ll owe – with no advice on how to reduce your tax bill?
- Have you ever been confused about how your business or self-employment income will affect your tax return?
Have you already tried:
- Spending hour after hour reading through all the different IRS tax publications and come away more confused than when you started?
- Going to a “tax guy” recommended by your friend or coworker, and been disappointed with the results?
- Going to one of those big tax preparation services that you see on TV commercials, and felt like they didn’t care?
- Taking advantage of “complimentary tax-planning” services offered by a tax preparer, and been frustrated that they didn’t have any ideas on how to reduce your tax bill?
- Asking one of the big accounting firms for help, but been rejected as a client or put off by their astronomical billing rates – with no guarantee that it would be money well spent?
If you could get a good idea of what you’d owe in taxes, and what you can do to reduce that amount, how would your life be different? Would you:
- Feel confident spending money on things that are important to you – like a new car or house, or maybe a vacation that’s been postponed year after year – knowing that you’ll still have enough money to pay your taxes?
- Take advantage of an opportunity to invest in a new business venture – without worrying about whether you invested money you’ll need to pay your taxes?
- Finally be able to take advantage of tax breaks for things like solar panels or fuel-efficient cars, before they expire?
- Hire more staff at your business so you can get more done at work and still get home at a reasonable time?
- Donate more to charity to make a difference in your community – knowing you can afford it?
- Be able to develop an effective budget and pay down expensive debt faster?
If you’re ready to take action – to figure out what your tax bill is likely to be – and to figure out ways to keep more of your hard-earned money in your own pocket, maybe I can help.
- I’ve worked on hundreds of tax returns since I became a CPA, with a focus on individuals and small business owners (Schedule C businesses, Schedule E rental properties, S-Corp/Trust K1’s, and even Schedule F farming activities).
- I’m licensed as a CPA in both California and Oregon and regulated by their respective Boards of Accountancy.
- I spend time every year studying various tax topics – so I can save my clients time and money.
- I regularly talk with other CPAs with tax expertise and experience – to stay up to date and keep my clients out of trouble.
- I’ve spent over seven years helping small businesses come up with profitable solutions to their accounting and tax problems.
Based on my experience over the years, I’ve developed a tax planning process with a focus on the needs of self employed individuals and small business owners. This process has 3 goals:
- Establish an estimate of your tax bill
- Understand your unique situation, goals and values
- Develop an Action Plan of strategies you can use to reduce the amount you pay in taxes
What to Expect:
If you choose to book a tax planning session with me
- You will receive a checklist of the necessary documents and information so you can gather them before we meet.
- We will meet for a tax planning consultation where we will talk about your current financial situation, goals & values
- I will use the information you give me to run tax projections and research opportunities for you to save money on your taxes.
- You will receive a custom report that shows your estimated tax bill, along with your Action Plan of recommendations that you can implement in order to reduce your taxes.
In addition, you will also receive:
- A complimentary subscription to my Tax/Small Business Newsletter (Valued at $30/yr) that covers tax strategies, deductions, and small business news/info.
Depending on your situation, the right tax planning moves could save you hundreds or thousands of dollars (or more) on your tax bill. But, the price for a tax planning consultation with me starts at only $195. I believe that real tax planning has real value. I want you to feel confident that you’ll be ready to pay your tax bill when it’s due and have the knowledge and time necessary to implement strategies to reduce what you owe.
That’s why, if you’re serious about tax planning, you should schedule your appointment now. You’ll have more time and flexibility to implement recommendations than if you wait. Also, you’ll save money on the tax planning consultation itself.
- $195 if you schedule your tax planning appointment for a date prior to November 1st.
- $245 if you schedule for a date in November.
- $295 if you schedule for a date in December.
Your can pay for your tax planning consultation with Cash, Check, or Credit Card.
15-Day Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee:
If you have no idea how much you’ll owe in taxes, simply getting a solid estimate could give you some valuable peace of mind. You could also receive recommendations that could save you more than the entire cost of the tax planning consultation. But, if you go through the tax planning process with me and don’t agree that it was worth the price to know what your tax liability will be, and what your options are to reduce it, you can pay what you want. I’ll happily refund your money to equal the value you feel you received . . . Up to 100% of what you paid!
Stop waiting! Email me to schedule your tax planning consultation. Please include your three most-preferred times and dates for your appointment in the email, or just request the “next available” spot.