How to Understand Rental Real Estate Taxes with Rental Property Operations Coaching
The dream of collecting passive income and building wealth has made investing in rental properties a very popular topic.
But investing in real estate comes with complex tax rules that can make your cash flow and taxable income very different in ways that taxpayers often find impossible to predict.
If you don’t understand how the taxes work for rental properties, you might end up getting hit with a huge tax bill you weren’t expecting, or miss out on some valuable tax incentives.
That’s why we offer Rental Property Operations, a tax advice service that helps you understand and make better tax decisions with your real estate investments.
Who is This For?
This might be a good fit for you if:
- You’re considering purchasing your first rental property
- You’re an “accidental landlord”
- You already own one or more rental properties, and are confused about taxes
- You want to sell your rental property without getting burned by capital gains taxes
What are the Benefits?
Through this coaching, you will learn:
- How rental income and expenses are reported and taxed, and how different types of rental income are taxed differently (or sometimes not at all)
- How to use simple and practical examples to help you grasp and apply the tax concepts
- How to optimize your tax benefits by understanding deductible expenses and their timing
- How to make better budgeting decisions by knowing how taxes affect operations and sales of rental properties
- How to avoid the big mistakes (that are frustratingly common for me to see after-the-fact)
- How to choose the type of rental property that matches your goals
How Much Does Rental Property Operations Cost?
I like to tailor these Best-Practices sessions to match your specific situation and interests and I would be happy to discuss the pricing and potential return on your investment upon request.
The fee for this service is often only a fraction of a percent of the typical investment required to buy a rental property, and the potential for future pain-avoidance is so great that I think it’s a no-brainer, but the choice is yours.
How to Learn More or Schedule Your Rental Property Operations Coaching Session
If you’re already a client of Joshua Jordan CPA Inc, email [email protected] or call (541) 639-3598, and we’ll set up a short call to make sure this service is right for you and answer any questions you have.
Not a client already?
Because the right tax advice isn’t one-size-fits-all, we only offer tax advice to clients.
That allows us to invest the time we need to understand your specific situation, goals, and available resources so we can offer the advice that helps you make measurable progress towards meaningful goals.
We are currently accepting a limited number of new clients, click here to learn more about who we work with, and our unique approach to managing taxes.